These settings are only displayed and required in Softphone and Flex Core mode.
Primary audio devices: The preferred audio device is entered here, typically a headset where the microphone and audio output is used. The ringtone here is set to the default output of the operating system.
Secondary audio devices: An alternative can be defined here if the primary audio device is not connected. The example shows a notebook, which has a built-in microphone and speakers.
If the primary audio device fails, this is indicated in the operating window of the wwphone with .
Update the list of audio devices: If you have just connected the headset and it is not yet selectable, you can press here to update the list.
Ringtones: The ringtones can be determined here so that you can immediately recognise which destination number has been dialled.
- Internal: A call from a user who is logged into the same wwcommunicator.
- Direct: Means the direct number entered as the direct number in wwcommunicator > Users > wwphone was called.
- Group: Means all calls that come from external sources in which the user is registered.
- Signal as busy if more than: This means that there is no call waiting after the number of calls (default setting = 1).
- Automatically adjust the volume of the microphone: By default, this setting is disabled.