Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Fixed a compatibility problem between PJSIP 2.11 and older wwcommunicator versions (KVM302 and older) with activated TLS/SRTP and Opus
- When connecting, there is now access to the buddy list.
- When connecting, you can choose between transfer with query and direct connection.
- Disabling DTX for better interoperability with jitter buffers.
- Logging the push token on/off with KVM300 (app on and off)
- An additional button when connecting with query, for cancelling the query.
- Display which employees have activated the app (Prerequisite: PBX version KM300v2 and higher).
- Display of the status text in the employee list (Prerequisite: PBX version KM300v2 and higher)
- Set your own status text
- In certain situations, after rebooting the app, the call log would not show up again until you switched modes (incoming/outgoing/all, etc.).
- 64-bit version
- Error messages regarding retrieval of data are no longer displayed
- Update VoIP SDK
- Set identity was not taken over
- Crash if there were no announcements on the PBX but you wanted to activate the answering machine.
- Call log was displayed blank when starting the app if there were no to-do tasks left
- Android Telecom framework: Better handling of Bluetooth, call management with simultaneous GSM call etc.
- Revision Buddy List: Avatar, personal contacts, group filters,...
- Optimisation of memory utilisation.
- New language variants: English, French and Italian.
- Disabling the assembler code in the OpenSSL library for compatibility reasons (current Samsung devices: S10 and A50)
- Support for TLS/SRTP. Attention: in the PBX settings, SRTP and TLS must be activated first. Reason: because other firewall ports are used (TCP 5061), wwphone should not stop working after an update => the IT specialist should therefore have the possibility to plan the changeover). However, under certain circumstances, it would make sense to activate TLS and SRTP by default for new connections => as this is only intended for wwphone/CTI/wwmobile, SRTP is only activated for users with a CTI licence!
- Group logins and logouts via wwmobile.
- Busy status is now automatically updated when the already open app changes to the foreground.
- HTC Phones; When switching the status in the mobile and CTI client, the status on the mobile client is now displayed stably.